CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 31, 2010

Signs of spring #12 (The final one)


Saying Good-Bye is sad. But hello to Summertime fun!

Splish Splash!!!


Pool time!!



Fun at the game.









6/1/10







5:03







New England





















Wahhhhhh I am so sad that this is my last post. I loved doing the blog and can remember all the posts back in Feb. Well lets kick off the final sign of spring post. OMG I was so active this long weekend. My first sign of spring was going mini golfing with my mom and dad. The we went to Salem Ma for lunch. We always go there on memorial day. Sadly my mom beat us at mini golf. She got lucky. This summer I have my game face on!!! Also on Saturday I got to go to a Portland Sea dogs game. Baseball games are always a sign of spring for me. my friend Kyra has a cousin who is a pitcher on the team. I think that is so cool. Afterward we went back to Kyra hotel and swam it was so nice. Swimming is such a sign of spring. We ate pizza with her cousin Tommy(the pitcher). When I got home I was so tiered. Also the talent show and field day at school is coming back that is a sign of spring because of all the outdoor activities. The last sign of spring is watching the memorial day special on PBS. That is a sign of spring because I watch it every year and it makes me think of all the soldiers who fight for us. Well I think I am done with this blog but I am starting a new blog. Summertime fun. So check it out Signing off Lauren F of the signs of spring blog!!! New season new blog!!!

0 comments: