CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 24, 2010

Sign of spring #11


Meant for Memorial Day or The 4th of July???

Crazy Dad! Class of 1987!!!


OMG!!

Awesome Award!






3:33pm



5/24/10



Lots of places!!







This week in the world of spring I felt like it was summer. The nice warm weather. This week I had so many things going on. For my first sign of spring I went to my fav restaurant. It was called The Village. It has the best seafood. Next I my dad found the coolest thing. He found a little bees nest in our shed. It was filled with little eggs breaking in front of our eyes. Next I had mt dance recital. It was so fun. I got my 5 year trophy. It is actually my 8th year dancing. But my 5th at this particular dance school. I promise this is the last post that has to do with my dancing!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha!! Another sign of spring is a family friend son is graduating from high school. Wow it will be a while before I graduate. Another sign of spring is that Memorial day is coming up. My dad, mom, and myself all go to the cemetery to plant flowers on my papa Ralph's grave. He was in the air force. I wish I got to meet him. Another sign of spring is that June is almost here. That sounds weired talking about a summer month. But it is a sign to me because it lets me almost start of my count down to school being over. Well can not wait for spring to turn into summer! Whoooooo!

0 comments: