CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Signs of spring journal entry #7






Can not wait to see the play!!





Hey wrong month to bloom guys!!!


Cool skin! It looks like string. But when you touch it it is not.



Go me second place gold!!!





4/12/10








3:03








My house.
















For this weeks sign of spring I found less then I expected. But one thing I found was some snake skin in my front yard. The garden snake must of been shedding for its summer skin. Next was my dance comp. We did really well. This always reminds me of spring because competitions come at the end of the dance year. Another sign of spring is Arts fest. After my schools chorus performance in the winter we work for our spring concert which is tomorrow. Hope the teachers go easy on us for homework!! Ok now another sign of spring to me is the Boston marathon. I know I used a picture from there but that was a race the day before. I love watching it and seeing all the people running for their own causes. Next April vacation is coming up and I know I am so excited!!! In 4th grade I went to Washington D.C. I went to the Arlington cemetery. It was so HOT!!!! I hope to go back soon. Next a lot of my moms flowers are starting to come in. It is sort of like march showers bring April flowers. My tree in my front yard is starting to bloom. My mom and I think it is confused. My last sign of spring is my Diary Of Ann Frank field trip. I know it does not sound like a sign of spring but I have been waiting for it before spring had really started!!! I can't wait!!!
















0 comments: