CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Signs of spring journal entrey #5

Lets Jump!!



Grow Flowers Grow!!!

Hi Salem.



3/30/10

My Home

3:53







This weeks sign of spring are great first ITS SPRING. I am so happy the blog is finally living up ti its name. Whoooooooooo!!! Now what I saw for a sign of spring first my cousin found some Pussy willows. They were so soft and that is one plant that makes me think of spring. Next some wild flowers were popping up in front of my house. There colors were purple and yellow they were so pretty. Also the weather a couple Saturdays ago were in the 70's I was wearing shorts with my friends jumping on a trampoline it was so fun!!! Next my cat Salem was starting to shed her hair. I found some on my couch and then my dad vacuumed it up. Also Palm Sunday was just this past Sunday. I got a lot of that. Good Friday is always a sign of spring for me. NO SCHOOL!!!! Also my Nana was talking about are Easter meal my uncle is bringing rack of lamb. Ewwwww! Lastly today's weather was kinda of chilly but it will warm up at the end of this week. I heard 79 degrees Fahrenheit!!! Well can't wait to really get into spring!!







0 comments: